Neck pain is a common ailment that can make it extremely difficult to participate in basic tasks and even sit without suffering from pain or discomfort. Neck pain can be debilitating and challenging to pinpoint the root cause without professional help. That's why it's essential to schedule an appointment with our chiropractic team at CR8 WELLNESS in Toronto. Without help from a chiropractor, you might find that your neck pain continues to come back. Whether your neck pain is chronic or acute, our chiropractors can provide the testing and treatment you need for complete relief and to prevent symptoms from returning.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain can be caused by a variety of factors. Neck pain has causes related to issues in the musculoskeletal system. Common causes of neck pain include:
- Poor posture, due to poor ergonomics or due to a misaligned spine
- Spinal misalignment caused by a previous injury, such as an accident, or due to a deformity such as scoliosis
- Tumors on the spine
- Neck muscle strains and sprains due to poor lifting techniques, exercise, or overuse injuries are common in people that work physical labor
- Sudden twisting movement of the neck
- Sleeping in the wrong position for a number of hours
- Tense upper back muscles due to stress
- Radiating pain from the shoulder
- Whiplash injuries, which is a type of car accident injury that violently moves the neck back and forth and it's associated with other symptoms
How Can a Chiropractor Help Me?
Our chiropractors will determine the best course of treatment by finding the root cause of your neck pain. To achieve this, our team will conduct a physical exam, ask questions about your injury and pain, and conduct imaging tests like x-rays. We will use this information to determine the best neck pain treatment and chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care can include manual adjustments that gently realign the spine and restore posture and balance. Our massage therapists can also use various forms of massage therapy to alleviate inflammation, tension, and reduce neck pain. These are just some of the many treatments our chiropractic team can utilize.
Visit Us for Neck Pain Treatment from Our Chiropractors in Toronto, ON
At CR8 WELLNESS, we are dedicated to helping patients in and around the Toronto area find natural relief from neck pain and other ailments. Call us today to schedule an appointment and start improving your overall health.