On May 26th, the Ministry of Health instructed the gradual re-opening of health care providers. Our regulatory board and college also set forth directions and released thorough details into how to safely return to practice.
We at CR8WELLNESS have always put the health and safety of patients and team our top priority. We will begin re-opening the week of June 1st and have we had all measures put in place to protect you and adhere to all the changes set forth by the Ministry of Health.
What we are doing?
- Active and passive screening for COVID-19 for all staff and patients as directed by Public Health
2. Use of PPE
- Face masks*/protective shields/gloves/clinic attire
* It is recommended to wear a face mask when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Most effective way of preventing transmission is for staff to regularly and thoroughly wash hands between each patient with soap and water or the use of hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in each room and patients are encouraged to use it before their treatment as well as by the end.
4. Physical Distancing
- To ensure no there is no overlap of patients, our schedules have now changed to accommodate less people at one time.
- Patients will be instructed to not wait in the front desk/waiting area. Instead, will go directly in one of the treatment rooms.
- We will ask patients to refrain from bringing friends/family members to the clinic who do not have appointments that day.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call us.